Steven Winter is an executive professional with more than 30 years' experience in the business consulting industry.
He is known for his enthusiasm and integrity to inspire people at all organization levels. Steven is able to build and retain high-performance teams by hiring, developing, and motivating skilled professionals.
- 30 years of experience providing leadership of people, sales teams, and administrative staff, including internal and contracted associates while also implementing technologies that lead TC strategic business objectives.
- Accustomed to making high-stake decisions and overcoming complex business challenges through critical thinking and experienced judgment.
- Proven record in creating and managing high-quality and cost-efficient initiatives responsive to organizational needs and aligned with the organization’s strategic plan and mission.
- Managed all aspects of operations, including negotiating leases, opening new offices, and supervising employee performance, payroll, and training.
- Spearheaded vision, planning, and strategic direction for sales development.
- Created and implemented strategy plan in procurement, conduct, administration, and closure of all projects and new system innovations.
- Developed strategies and tactical plans for training, support, as well as tools to optimize individual productivity.
- Created a training program for new sales employees that utilized a combination of web conferencing and individual time with producers to increase new employee contributions.
- Bachelor of Arts, Major of Economics
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)